Employee Assistance Program
As a loanDepot employee, you automatically have access to our EAP at no cost to you, regardless of whether you have insurance with loanDepot. It is also available to any member of your household—not just your dependents. The EAP is 100% paid for by loanDepot. And best of all, its available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-888-881-5462. Or, log in to www.supportlinc.com (user name=”loandepot”).
The EAP, provided by SupportLinc, provides confidential, professional referrals and up to five (5) face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year for a wide array of personal and work-related concerns, such as Stress and Anxiety, Marriage and Relationship Problems, Grief and Loss, and Substance Abuse. SupportLinc upholds strict confidentiality standards. No one at loanDepot will know you have accessed the program unless you specifically grant permission or express a concern that presents us with a legal obligation to release information.
For employees who are not able to meet with a counselor face-to-face, SupportLinc offers eConnect, which allows you to schedule a 25 or 50 minute telephonic, video or web chat counseling sessions with a licensed behavioral health clinician.
Additional EAP resources include:
- Legal Assistance
- Free Telephonic or Face-to-Face Legal Consultation
- Financial Assistance
- Expert Financial Planning and Consultation
- Family Assistance
- Consultation and referral services for Daily Living Issues, such as Dependent Care, Auto Repair, Pet Care and Home Improvement
- Additional Web-Based Services
- Thousands of helpful articles and tip sheets for personal and work-related topics
- Search engines and Directories for Child Care, Elder Care, Education, Legal, Financial and Convenience services
- Discounted fitness center memberships
- Skill builders: 20 minute e-learning modules
- Bilingual content (Spanish and English)