loanDepot offers four comprehensive medical plans through UnitedHealthcare (UHC). All four medical plans include:
- Prescription drug coverage
- Preventative care covered at 100%
- Access to a large network of medical providers
- Access to Teladoc, to receive virtual care from licensed providers 24/7
- Click here to compare premium and out-of-pocket costs on a High Deductible Health Plan versus an EPO or PPO
Need help understanding what a deductible or an out-of-pocket maximum is? View the glossary tab for more information.
Change for 2019 we will be utilizing CVS RX Network for Prescriptions! loanDepot will utilize the CVS prescription network starting in January, 2019. What that means is that you need to fill prescriptions in the CVS network, which has over 74,000 pharmacies across the U.S., including CVS/pharmacy®, Target, Costco, Rite Aid, Walmart, etc. If you currently use a pharmacy outside the CVS network, you may transfer over any prescription by taking your Rx bottle to a CVS network pharmacy, and they can get it transferred over. Additionally, if you take any prescriptions on a regular, repetitive basis, we recommend that you utilize the services of the Optum Rx mail-order pharmacy, which provides the highest level of benefit. When you use the mail order pharmacy, you get a 90 day supply of your medication for the price of a 60 day supply!